Thursday, October 9, 2008

Never Take Advice From People With Mullets

I'd just like to reiterate that I love college. I miss all of you, but damn, I love college.
I've had a fucking killer week. Killer. From like Friday on. Honestly. I'm hoping it lasts til I get back at least, like through break. I'm really excited to go home though too; I need a bunch of stuff from home- like a mall ha. And my cat. I miss my cat a lot. I'm also really excited to go up to Carthage too and see Katerina and Kassandra and KJ. And meet Katerina's roommate. I'm jazzed about it. But yeah. I've been in a good mood and I'm loving it. But it also makes me think I'm bi-polar haha.
I just really don't want to do this paper that I have to do for ILA. But I need to go check my email about that so I'm done with the life update.

No comments: