Monday, September 1, 2008

This Program May Contain Content Disturbing to Some Viewers

I don't know who to talk to about this one. I hate that it's upsetting to me but it is. God, it is. I'm so hurt by it and I just can't handle it right now. Like I just moved into college a little over a week ago and now I have to deal with this and I don't have any of my friends around to fix it. Even though they couldn't do it either and even if they were here I couldn't tell them. God I hate keeping secrets, especially when they hurt me. I just.. I don't know what to do either. I have to go do something though; I can't handle this at all just sitting here in my dorm. Hopefully my sorority meeting will make me feel better tonight. I think being in a sorority is really going to help me get friends that I'm really that close to, because right now I miss every one of my friends so much right now. I miss my old life right now.
My life is like a movie and sometimes I love it. I really do. But right now I wish i were in the audience, knowing what it is that I should do. Because you always know what the main character should do as an audience member, but in real life, you can't ever figure it out. Can't I just watch my life play out? And I'm missing my supporting characters. Missing them so much.
I may go get my ear pierced again. That may be what I do.
JDesk

No comments: